Important Insurance Information
New Jersey there is a direct access state. Direct access means the removal of the physician referral mandate by state law to access physical therapists’ services for evaluation and treatment. However, there are certain insurance companies that will not pay or allow treatment unless the services are deemed medically necessary. This usually means a prescription or referral from the medical doctor to deem the physical therapy session medically necessary.
The physical therapist shall refer a patient to a health care professional for the following reasons:
- If the PT has reason to believe that services outside of physical therapy are needed
- A patient has failed to show reasonable progress within the initial 30 days of treatment.
*In order to maintain the highest standard in patient care, Core Dynamics Physical Therapy, LLC is an Out-of network licensed physical therapy clinic.
* It is the patient’s is responsibility to understand their insurance benefits and coverage.
*24 hour cancellation notice is required; Cancellation fee: will apply
Fees: Payment Due at Time of Service
- Initial Evaluation (60 minutes): $235
- Treatment Sessions (45 minutes): $186