PROTECTING OUR PATIENTS:
Please be assured Core Dynamics Physical Therapy is continuing to take all necessary precautions to protect our patient’s health during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. We are staying up to date with CDC guidelines with regards to cleaning, social distancing and PPE. Treatment rooms, office area and bathrooms are cleaned between each patient. All patients must wear face masks upon entrance of the clinic. No guests have been allowed inside the clinic. Additionally, we have kept the office doors locked between patients which limits unnecessary foot traffic in our clinic. Patients have been notified to cancel their appointment if they show any symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19.
Core Dynamics Physical Therapy will continue to stay updated with information regarding COVID-19 including travel precautions during the summer months. The well being and safety of our patients continues to be our top priority as well as keeping the staff healthy and safe too. We are all in this together!
We encourage you to stay updated with the CDC guidelines. You can do so on their website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
We also recommend you keep updated with the New Jersey travel advisory and know which states are listed as travel restriction states: https://covid19.nj.gov/faqs/nj-information/general-public/which-states-are-on-the-travel-advisory-list-are-there-travel-restrictions-to-or-from-new-jersey
We want all of you to enjoy your summertime, but please do not make appointments for 14 days after traveling to any of the states on this list.
We also recommend you keep us noticed when doing any travel. We will screen all patients after travel and have the right to delay treatment until an appropriate quarantine time is followed.
Prior to your next visit with Core Dynamics Physical Therapy, please take time to answer the following screening questions. Please be aware, Core Dynamics Physical Therapy has the right to postpone/cancel any without prejudice or penalty upon any indication that a person who is attending the appointment is exhibiting any symptoms of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) or any other cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Do you suffer from sore throat, fever, body aches, cough, difficulty breathing or shortness of breath?
- Have you knowingly been in close or proximate contact in the past 14 days with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or who has had symptoms of COVID-19?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- In the last 14 days, have you traveled from or been in close or proximate contact with someone who has traveled from another state or country for which New Jersey requires a mandated self-quarantine period?